skip to main | skip to sidebar

Roy

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bridge to Bridge loop - Carquinez to Benicia by mytropa at Garmin Connect - Details

Bridge to Bridge loop - Carquinez to Benicia by mytropa at Garmin Connect - Details
Posted by Roy Garcillano at 1:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (2)
    • ▼  June (1)
      • Bridge to Bridge loop - Carquinez to Benicia by my...
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  December (2)

About Me

My photo
Roy Garcillano
Vallejo, CA, United States
I'm an I.T. Corporate professional tempted by the American dream, but dreaming of an island vacation. Life is about experiences, not money or things. No one on his deathbed says, "I wish I would have worked more." Such is my dilemma that I am torn between the demands of work and my outlook in life. I'm either working or riding bicycles.
View my complete profile